How to Create Company in ERPNext
In This video we will learn how to create company in ERPNext.
- To create a company, go to company list, click on add company.
- Enter the company name, abbreviation, default company currency and country.
- If this company is parent company of other companies you are going to create click on checkbox is group.
- If this company is child company of any other parent company, select the same in parent company field.
- In the chart of accounts section, you can choose to create chart of accounts for new company based on standard template or existing company.
- Select company for based on existing company or select required template from drop down.
- On save, company’s chart of account will be created and default account will be auto populated in accounts settings section of company.
- You can add multiple addresses of the company in Address and contact section.
- You can update remaining default settings like buying and selling settings, account settings, stock settings in company.
- Thank you for watching ! visit our channel to see other tutorials like this.