How to Use Report Builder in ERPNext
In this video we will learn Report view and Report builder functionality in ERPNext
- To go to report view of any doctype, click on list view and select report.
- To create any report, you can click on 3 dots and click on pick columns.
- Here you will get all the fields of this doc type and child table.
- You can choose any field, which you want in report by clicking the checkbox and then submit.
- You can also move the columns by drag and drop.
- On hover of any column, you will get down arrow button which allows data sorting options, and you can also choose to remove or add columns.
- You can filter the data by typing in text box below column name. Filter also allows Less than, greater than and range options.
- All the filter which works on List view of Doc type will also work on Report view as well.
- If you need totals row of number or amount columns of your report, you can click Show Totals button under 3 dots.
- Once you have created the desire report with required filters, you can save it by clicking save as button under menu tab.
- You can access all the reports related to the doctype, including the one created by you on the left side select report option.