How to create System User and Employee in ERPNext
In this video we will learn How to use Forward Contract in ERPNext:
- First, you will have to go to the forward contract list and click on add forward contract.
- Add Necessary details like Booking Reference Number, contract amount, current rate, margin and premium, Booking Rate, Booking and Bank.
- Select Maturity Date and Maturity To
- Click on save and submit.
- forward contract can use through payment entry.
- Go to the Payment Entry list and click on New.
- Select the Party Type and the respective Customer/Supplier.
- Select the Bank Account/Cash Account Paid to and Paid From.
- Select the forward Contract in Forward Utilization table and Enter the Amount utilized.
- Enter the Amount Paid.
- Enter the Cheque Number and date if bank transfer.
- Save and submit.
- to cancel the forward contract
- Go to Forward Contract List, Open Current contract.
- In Cancellation Section, Enter Cancellation date, Cancellation Amount, Cancellation rate and select the bank.
- Click on add Cancellation details.
- Click on the update, after click on the update one Journal entry will post for Exchange gain loss entry.
- Please do like & Subscribe to our channel for more tutorials like this!